Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a spare XD 9mm SC speed-loader they don't need?

I know some of you guys have a few guns and it come with some of them.

Anyway thought I would ask before I bought one. I would pay shipping and whatever you wanted for it unless its more then a new one cost.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
The factory mag loader is junk compare to a Uplula. Get a Uplula and don't look back.....

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
+1,000,000
Perhaps the single best gun accessory for under $100 and well made, I have them for my pistols, Uzi, AK and 5.56NATO SURs.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Uplula is your friend. Get it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Another vote for the Uplula. The one that came with my XDm is ridiculous by comparison. It is barely better than reloading by hand.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I probably don't need to echo everyone elses comments about the Uplula. I've not used the one that came with the XD since I bought it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just, got a UpLula, sweet lil tool...thanks guys!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Never heard of the uplula before this thread...
Going to the Crossroads of the West gun show on Saturday and am on the hunt for one for my pistol and one for my rifle!

Thanks friends

·
Registered
30 Posts
As many rounds as we go through at the range I think my Uplula paid for itself in the first range trip in time saved reloading vs. lane rental costs.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Never heard of the uplula before this thread...
Going to the Crossroads of the West gun show on Saturday and am on the hunt for one for my pistol and one for my rifle!

Thanks friends
Maglula Uplula:D

You can find this on Ebay for $24.99... 29.99 shipped

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
As many rounds as we go through at the range I think my Uplula paid for itself in the first range trip in time saved reloading vs. lane rental costs.
^That's actually a pretty good point^

Btw the Uplula can also unload a mag almost as fast as you shoot a mag empty lol

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
^That's actually a pretty good point^

Btw the Uplula can also unload a mag almost as fast as you shoot a mag empty lol
I got my Dad an Uplula for his birthday (last week).
I did notice that the newer Uplulas have a notch to help you unload.
My old one doesn't have that...:(

I also had issues with the Uplula locking into the closed position when loading.
So I dremeled the lock off, I never used it anyway...;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts