Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any mag holders that are acceptable for regular everyday carry? i'd like a pouch of some sort that hides the mag from view but i can carry with out a cover garment. most of the mag holders i've found are basically for use with cover garment like a jacket or something. i'd use them but my everyday dress is normally a loose t-shirt and khakis so i'd rather not have to worry about the tshirt covering both my weapon and spare mag.

thanks for the suggestions guys!

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Check them out. I think the folks at Crossbreed make a concealable magazine pouch. I own two of their holsters and a gun belt and I'm very happy with the quality and high level of concealment/comfort.

Also, take a look at Blade Tech. They have a pouch which I use and like a lot as well as gun+light holster. The mag carrier may not meet your T-shirt criteria, but it's worth taking a look at anyway

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
I carry my spare in a knife holder such as schrade, etc.... it looks like I'm carrying a knife.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Check out Raven Concealment Systems Mag carriers which come with both IWB and OWB attachments.

The Malabar Front

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
I found my old cell holster holds my spare mag.. looks like I am carrying two phones..

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
I have my weapon on my strong side and my spare mag on my weak side, both in Crossbreed holsters.

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
One of these would probably fit the bill if you could cover it with a shirt.
Maxpedition Single Sheath

I'd suggest looking at replacement belt sheaths for knives and find one that can be worn horizontally instead of vertically.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Uncle Mike's makes a universal mag/knife holder...Nylon with a flap looks like a knife case...holds my extra xd9 double stack nice and tight...You can get it with a clip or belt loops...mine in clip on easy to remove and can be clipped on the belt loop and ride horizontal...All that for only $10

·
Registered
989 Posts
One of these would probably fit the bill if you could cover it with a shirt.
Maxpedition Single Sheath

I'd suggest looking at replacement belt sheaths for knives and find one that can be worn horizontally instead of vertically.
+1 ,its what I have. it looks like a multitool or a flashlight. Best part is putting it horizontal so you dont get jabbed with it and can hide along the belt line.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I use an IWB mag holder from ubgholsters.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts