Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Too bad I missed the contest, but I ordered 3 raw aluminum 140mm pads w/grams follower kits and a guide rod this morning....and already have a tracking number and an eta for this Saturday!

And now I'm looking into a new barrel to match my basepads

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just received my order yesterday. Very nice indeed! A couple quick notes....

Fit and finish is great

Fast shipping!

Easier to seat mags with these extentions and the grams follower kits 23+1 vs stock mags 19+1. Plus easier to get a grip on the mag in the pouch.

I recommend cleaning the bases with some sort of case cleaner/dry lube to help in installation/removal.

Only ordered 3, will be ordering 2 more kits after this weekends USPSA match.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

I ordered 4 and they are only giving me 1 extra round (.40 S&W). I tried trimming the plastic followers a bit to see if it was an issue with them not clearing the base pad, but it didn't help. I'm running the XP springs. Is this normal?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I ordered 4 and they are only giving me 1 extra round (.40 S&W). I tried trimming the plastic followers a bit to see if it was an issue with them not clearing the base pad, but it didn't help. I'm running the XP springs. Is this normal?

Thanks.
I'm having the same issue. And if I put 17 rounds in them, it is difficult to seat the mags and once they're in, they don't want to come out without a good bit of force on the mag release...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm having the same issue. And if I put 17 rounds in them, it is difficult to seat the mags and once they're in, they don't want to come out without a good bit of force on the mag release...
Anybody else have this issue and come up with a solution? I can get 19 in the mag, but they're extremely difficult to seat. Are the XP springs causing the issue?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Can you ship those to Colorado?
I have some SP extensions for my .45 plus had Taran Tactical +6 extensions for my M&P 17rd mags and live in CO. No issues with either. It is getting the higher capacity mag that is the issue :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts