Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
127,768 Posts
I buy mine at the local gun show. That's the cheapest source I have found.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Usually get mine from www.outdoorproductsplus.com when they come to local gun shows; otherwise 6" targets from Wally World for 12 targets for little over $5.00

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
I think Walmart has about the best price. All my local gun shops are a lot more in price. I have not seen much savings online, once you figure shipping cost and waiting, might as well just go to walmart.

·
Premium Member
127,768 Posts
What kind of price are you getting?

I don't recall, bish, but they were a lot cheaper than the local sporting goods store.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Another thought I just had (I wish this thing would let me edit my posts) is I get 3" pasters at Walmart (I think it's something like $4 for 36 of them) and I put them over the center of targets that I print myself on regular paper. They work well and are cheaper than the big targets. About the only time I use the full size ones is if I'm sighting in a rifle at 100' or something like that.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I ran across this thread while looking around on the CalGun.net Forum, Shoot-n-c Targets 5.5in round [50 pack] $22 shipped. I first bought 1 pack and a couple months later bought 2 packs. The guy is real easy to deal with and ships quick. Apparently the targets aren't packaged for retail as they just come in a Ziplock bag. This is definetely the lowest price I have seen on these targets and I love shooting them. Just being able to tell exactly where that first shot went with my old not to good eyes really helped improve my shooting a ton.

Here's an example of the targets after being shot by 16 rounds in my XD-9-SC at 30'.

I think the targets he has in stock now have green showing when shot instead of the white I had in my order. Send Mason a paypal payment to [email protected] he'll get you some out real quick. You might want to pm him through CalGun also or just send him an email.

·
Premium Member
3,471 Posts
I get the big square ones from Goober Mountain and cut them in fours.

Works great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts