Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Sick! looks freaking great. How does she shoot now?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The trigger definately feels better. I am thinking of polishing up the bolt and tubes though to make it more slick.

Only problem is that increases felt recoil. . .

And going through 52 rounds like that is a real pain in the shoulder.

·
Super Moderator
46,392 Posts
Beautiful gun!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I'm mostly just glad to get the build done. I bought the gun last october ($500, local here in Angerage) and didn't have the time to work on it then. Since then they've gone up about $200 in cost, but the bits and bobs are getting less expensive every day. :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Nice!! Locally, they want $800-$900 since the ATF mentioned these guns. At $500, again all I can say is NICE!

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,086 Posts
Nice job. :cool:

One quick question: when you secured the trigger guard to the receiver, did you use screws or rivets? And if you used screws, did you thread the bottom metal or use nuts on the inside?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
are those two different drums and if they are how many do they hold
Yeah, the small drum with the green buckshot are Promag 12 round drums.

The big ones (including the one on the gun) are 20 round MD arms drums.

One quick question: when you secured the trigger guard to the receiver, did you use screws or rivets? And if you used screws, did you thread the bottom metal or use nuts on the inside?
Screws, and actually one is screwed into the metal of the receiver, the other has a nut. Ideal is getting them to screw into the metal then snip the excess off with your cutting wheel, but if the hole is too big, you have to use the nut.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts