Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going today to check out my ffl to see if my gun came in. I have to wait until it gets delivered and it is driving me crazy. I hope it turns out to be what I was wanting. I traded a luger I had for it and a used glock 17.

I am not able to get the one I want so am settling on a just compact instead.

Picked it up finally 4inch compact 45 black I am hoping to get a 5 inch slide in the future to make it the true tactical to compact gun. FYI full size mag and 5inch barrel=tactical 4inch barrel with short mag=compact

·
Premium Member
2,186 Posts
I love my XD45C. We had a falling out after I got my FNP40 a year and a half ago, because I am a surgeon w/ my FNP and not the XD45C. I went training with a few of my buddies, who are LEO, and fired a couple hundred rounds through it and fell back in love with it. I've been carrying that ever since, mixed in every now and then w/ my FNP40. I'm going to upgrade it w/ some parts from Powder River Precision, just waiting in an opportune time to do it.

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Isn't that a full size Tactical model with a 5" barrel?
Nope, the tactical is available as a full size grip or compact. Another way to look at it is, the compact is available with a 4" barrel, or 5" tactical configuration.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
finally picked it up today my ffl was a little hard to deal with he ordered it 3 times before getting it right

1 - 8 of 8 Posts