Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YAY... working on a deal right now.

The setup I am buying is a NIB Del-Ton 20" Chrome-molly complete kit. It has the A2 stock, A2 Flash Hider, A2 Flat Top Upper with detachable carry handle and M4 feed ramps, Standard Gas Tube, Handguard, Bolt and Carrier, Standard Charging Handle, Standard A2 front sight. It also comes with the full lower kit - the stripped lower.

Mounting that on a Essential Arms stripped lower.

Hopefully the deal goes through and I can be the new owner of an AR-15!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Del-ton makes a nice product, you shouldn't be dissapointed. I just ordered my second from them on 10/31. They must be getting slammed because I can't even get through on there phone lines to get an update. Did you get an estimated shipping date?

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Del-ton makes a nice product, you shouldn't be dissapointed. I just ordered my second from them on 10/31. They must be getting slammed because I can't even get through on there phone lines to get an update. Did you get an estimated shipping date?

Actually working on buying the entire kit secondhand but NIB... a local guy purchased the whole setup in lieu of the Obamessiah election and then decided he doesn't truly need another AR... so I am getting it.

Tard, what is so wrong?

·
Registered
857 Posts
I also ordered form del-ton recently I know they are swamped which sucks because I just want my EBR.

·
Premium Member
24,766 Posts
Back in my darker days when I used to have guns, I knew a few guys who said those kits were good to go!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts