Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Will Hayden from the tv show Sons Of Guns was arrested today because of more allegations from his 12 year old daughter and his ex. I truly hope these are just allegations, but if not. I know for a fact he will get what he deserves in prison! what do you think? true or false?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
So Will Hayden from the tv show Sons Of Guns was arrested today because of more allegations from his 12 year old daughter and his ex. I truly hope these are just allegations, but if not. I know for a fact he will get what he deserves in prison! what do you think? true or false?
Been to prison? :cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
514 Posts
Having been through a nasty divorce where accusations were made as threats, (you either give me what I want or I will accuse you of .......), I'll bet he's innocent. Either way the accusations will haunt him the rest of his life.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
I bet Kalifornia is worse than prison! no freedom at all here...
Wait we are getting freedoms back... or was that Fiefdoms? Ahh hell I can not remember!!!

But the 10 day "cooling off" was overturned as unconstitutional now the state has 180 days to appeal or create new laws to try to screw me out of my guns!!!!

And as much as the guy sounds like an ******* on the show Iam going to hold judgement on this. If it comes out he did rape the 12yo then I will buy the rope!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wait we are getting freedoms back... or was that Fiefdoms? Ahh hell I can not remember!!!

But the 10 day "cooling off" was overturned as unconstitutional now the state has 180 days to appeal or create new laws to try to screw me out of my guns!!!!

And as much as the guy sounds like an ******* on the show Iam going to hold judgement on this. If it comes out he did rape the 12yo then I will buy the rope!!!
yeah, that will be a good step for California gun owners for sure! I wont believe until I see it though. As far as the guilt of Will Hayden. if he does turn up to be guilty. I will buy another rope just to be safe, if the 1st one breaks!

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Where ever the truth lays with this, he will get his day in court. Regardless of the outcome, these accusations will leave a mark forever. :(

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Where ever the truth lays with this, he will get his day in court. Regardless of the outcome, these accusations will leave a mark forever. :(
As I am not following this I am not sure what is going on but someone mentioned a divorce and if so and that the allegations are false and due to an ex her ass needs to spend time in jail and it will suck that he will have to carry that mark forever as well as his company.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
14,385 Posts
Steph is his biological daughter right?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just remember, all of this is bullshit until the trial.

And suggesting that he's had any illegal or improper contact with anyone else simply because he's been accused of it with one person is contemptible.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mybe he did it, maybe he didn't. What upsets me the most is the few posters implying that he is most likely innocent and it was all made up due to a divorce. Yes, there are some people out there who are horrible enough to try to make up an accusation to get full custody or get even in a divorce but people who seem to automatically assume that is the reason why the victims don't come forward more often. If there is evidence available to prove or disprove the claims I'm sure it will come out in court.

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
Mybe he did it, maybe he didn't. What upsets me the most is the few posters implying that he is most likely innocent and it was all made up due to a divorce. Yes, there are some people out there who are horrible enough to try to make up an accusation to get full custody or get even in a divorce but people who seem to automatically assume that is the reason why the victims don't come forward more often. If there is evidence available to prove or disprove the claims I'm sure it will come out in court.
The timing is beyond suspect. Some of the new stuff though looks more and more like he did it.

Was his wife saving it as leverage or she just find out hence the cause for the divorce?

If she was using it as a weapon she belongs in jail for sitting on it.

Safety is a momentary choice. Prior performance and certification are completely irrelevant.

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
Just like the shooting in Ferguson, MO., I'll wait for a final resolution rather than speculate on selected information leaked to the public relations firms, sorry, I mean 'media'.

Whatever the outcome, sad situation for all involved.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts