1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Sure Ill buy it, if you give me the money for it.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
20,993 Posts
Sorta glad I can't buy all I want....wife is super glad....lol

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Sweet. 1 Nighthawk is going to have to be enough for me. If I had money for a second I'd buy a Wilson or Brown just to have something different.

·
Banned
20,993 Posts
Too much....for too little.....give me a Turnbill......jmo

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If I wasn't already plunking money down on the hard chrome Talon II this week, then I'd be all over this one.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
If I wasn't already plunking money down on the hard chrome Talon II this week, then I'd be all over this one.
Joe if I had your money spent on 1911's I 'd burn all mine. (money, never intentionally burn my guns ) No seriously, they have to be surmounting....

At least it is gone now, I can't even watch you buy it:-(

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Not seeing much "old school" in that build. Guy's fooling himself. It's a nice pistol, regardless.
Lost me on the old school part when I saw the fitted bull barrel.

Good looking pistol though. I'd have to ruin it and put an ambi safety on it.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Have you ever field stripped a bull barrel 1911? If you haven't it pretty much defines PITA. You have to lever the slide back using a Gunsmiths Grasp until the disassembly notch lines up with the slide stop and then pull the slide stop. Then there is the Re-assembly, which is basically the reverse of the above with the addition of getting the recoil spring to keep from popping free while you get the slide engaged on the frame.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts