Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To change the battery in my new Aimpoint Comp M4s :lol:

This is going to replace my EOTech 512 on this carbine.

·
Premium Member
3,834 Posts
I will NOT say that I'm jealous. Drool....drool....lust....(checking my credit card balance)...drool...drool, more lust. Great pics. He he he. HB of CJ :) :) :)

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what did that set you back if you don't mind me asking.

Traded for :cool:

Traded my TA01NSN setup for the M4s + cash

The Aimpoint Comp M4s 12172 package runs right at $700
package includes QRP2 mount, rubber cover, killflash

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I've really been wanting a 3x magnifier for my Eotech. Is that an EoTech or a knockoff. Either way, how does it function for you (anything negative?)

·
Registered
132 Posts
OK, I put an appointment in my calendar for 2008-12-01 to remind you about your batteries.

Mmmmm, Aimpoint.

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've really been wanting a 3x magnifier for my Eotech. Is that an EoTech or a knockoff. Either way, how does it function for you (anything negative?)
It is an 3x "aimpoint" knock off, it has held up fine, but with the amount of rifles I have to choose from, it really hasn't been used that much.

So in the long run it may not last, but for a range toy to try and see if I'd like the magnifier with the EOTech, to me it was worth the $90 or so I paid for it and the mount.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I have an EoTech and the EoTech knockoff w/ red and green reticle. I actually like the knockoff better as the sight picture is clearer and not fuzzy. The knockoff is mounted on my AK, the real deal on my M4. I might have to try the knockoff magnifier as well as long as it does the job on the range.

Nice choice on the Aimpoint BTW:cool:

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have an EoTech and the EoTech knockoff w/ red and green reticle. I actually like the knockoff better as the sight picture is clearer and not fuzzy.

Nice choice on the Aimpoint BTW:cool:
The EO knockoff is a red dot type of setup and not a holographic sight is why the reticle looks sharper.

Thanks....yep, turn it on and forget it...:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts