Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
I like that XD Gear holster. I just talked to Springfield yesterday and ordered their new catalog. Do you know if they are offering a holster that will properly fit the XD9 SubCompact?

·
Registered
415 Posts
mcb,
That is a really cool site with a lot of good info. I have been thinking of getting a 410 and the winchester looks like a good choice. Also that is a nice DM screen. Something I would have done.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for looking guys,

BigGun97B I do believe that the XD Gear holster will work with all models of the XD's. I do like mine a lot, it is very comfortable and holds the gun very secure and convenient. It does stick out from my hip more they I would probably want for concealed carry unless I was wearing a heavy coat but that makes drawing and re-holstering it easier.

nogoa the Winchester 9410 is by far the most fun gun I have in my entire collection. You would think with it only being a 2.5 chambered 410 is would not be good for much but it has be loads of fun. You ought to see the looks I get on the skeet range with I pull the 9410 out and the other shooters think I am about to shoot a round of skeet with my Grand-pappy's 30-30. Cycling that lever on the doubles is a lot of fun. It’s a real joy in the woods; I piled up the squirrels last year with it. The biggest surprise was how well it shot slugs It will shoot two inch groups at 50 yds if I do my part. I took a nice eight point buck with it in 2003 with it. The 410 slug is marginal and certainly and not for everyone but it is legal in Ohio and I practiced a lot before choosing it as my deer cartridge. None the less I have used that 9410 for nearly all my hunting the last two years and a lot of my shotgun sports and have had a blast with it.

Thanks again everyone for taking a look
mcb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts