Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new CA Sporter 39 and Sig 556xi...

My new Sig 229R in 9mm and Sig 229 CEO in 40...

New Gen 3 G19 with factory TB and metal night sights for a suppressor...

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Nice work Bunk!

·
Registered
9,659 Posts
Nice pics!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Very nice, I love the fact that you added 5 guns to your collection. I just showed my wife to tell her I am not that bad. She just rolled her eyes and said don't get any ideas.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice, I love the fact that you added 5 guns to your collection. I just showed my wife to tell her I am not that bad. She just rolled her eyes and said don't get any ideas.
Lol. I just got back from Afghanistan so I splurged a bit.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Lol. I just got back from Afghanistan so I splurged a bit.
You earned it then, thank you for your service, unless you were there on vacation.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You earned it then, thank you for your service, unless you were there on vacation.:rolleyes:
I'm a retired Navy pilot but now fly with L3, ISR missions in Aghanistan. I've been shot at by both 12.7mm and rockets, long missions, bad wx, etc....but the pay me well!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Congrats on the new additions bunk22! I thought you mentioned in a thread a while back you were retiring so when mentioned you were back from Afghanistan I thought maybe I rembered it wrong. Nope, just looks like your still flying. Thanks for all your years of service. Take care.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
My new CA Sporter 39 and Sig 556xi...

My new Sig 229R in 9mm and Sig 229 CEO in 40...

New Gen 3 G19 with factory TB and metal night sights for a suppressor...

Cool guns Bunk! :D

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Do you plan on shooting that Legacy 229?

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Nice additions bunk! Thanks for your service as well. Glad to have you back home bud.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats on the new additions bunk22! I thought you mentioned in a thread a while back you were retiring so when mentioned you were back from Afghanistan I thought maybe I rembered it wrong. Nope, just looks like your still flying. Thanks for all your years of service. Take care.
Thanks but I do work in Afghanistan as a dirty contractor.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Nice guns, and thanks for your service. I picked up a few myself, after getting back from Afghanistan last October.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
that sig is my dream rifle!!! congrats and shoot a few rounds for me!! god bless you for your service bunk!!!

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
that sig is my dream rifle!!! congrats and shoot a few rounds for me!! god bless you for your service bunk!!!
A few years ago I found a REAL Sig rifle in Canada......for $4,000 :eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I haven't shot it yet, that's tomorrow but I let loose with my AK, fantastic!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts