Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Great looking pics, what kind of camera did you use? Also like the snowy background, shows confidence in your gun care.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ichy_trigger said:
Great looking pics, what kind of camera did you use? Also like the snowy background, shows confidence in your gun care.
Thanks. I used a 1.5 year old Pentax Optio, 4mp. It's a good little camera, but the shots aren't nearly as good as my brothers Canon SD200. But it does what I need it too.

I went outside because there is no good place in the house to take any pics, the lighting is WAY to low. Except for the bathrooms, but I figured sitting it on the toilet might give the impression that it's crappy, per se.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jetsiphon said:
Very nice, I was actually thinking about that same color. Thanks for the pics!
My pleasure. It's very dark, but noticeable when up close. I wanted something very subtle, and it is.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for the shots!
I'm considering that color as well. Would you say it's pretty close to the pic or is it lighter in "real life"? My tac has had the finish blasted off it and it has a great titanium color to it but I feel bad leaving the old girl naked for to much longer. :lol:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BigDaddy said:
Thanks for the shots!
I'm considering that color as well. Would you say it's pretty close to the pic or is it lighter in "real life"? My tac has had the finish blasted off it and it has a great titanium color to it but I feel bad leaving the old girl naked for to much longer. :lol:
Nope, I'd say the contrast on those pictures is pretty much spot on. It probably looks the closest to the one at the very bottom, it's a great color!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Rats! I thought there would be pics of your XD in fishnet stockings. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts