Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at picking up an XD45 Service 4" model. Are there any solid one piece guide rods. I have a 40 service and use a Don's guide rod and am very happy with it, but have not been able to find one for the 45 service. Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
NO. Not any conversion or change of weight for the XD45 Service recoil assembly.

The above statement was true at the time of the original posting. Canyon Creek (a site sponsor) now has single piece SS guide rods and tungsten guide rods with 18, 20 and 22 lb flat wire recoil spring selection for the XD45 Service pistol. If the normal recoil spring weight pattern is followed, the 20lb spring would be equivalent to the stock recoil assembly action.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. How about the XD45 Tactical? Are there any guide rod options fot those? Just trying to broaden my knowledge of the XD Line. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Plenty guide rod weights and spring weights available for XD45Tactical (5") and XDm45 (4.5")

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
I am bumping this because it is now outdated with there being a Canyon Creek one piece guide rod for the XD45 service?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts