Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will only ship to the lower 48 states. I accept USPS money orders or discreet Paypal (+ 4%). NO PayPal "gift" payments will be accepted! The MK III receiver must be shipped to your FFL. Please make sure that they are willing to do a transfer from an individual.
SOLD! Ruger Mark III 5.5" stainless bull barrel/receiver with matching top rail, and adjustable rear sight. This is the 22/45 Target model 10110. Overall it is in very good condition. Shows very minimal wear from normal use. This pistol has been well taken care of and completely stripped/cleaned after each outting. It has approximately 1k rounds through it. NOTE: The frame and bolt are NOT included! Price is $120 + 10 UPS/FedEx Ground shipping to your dealer.

SOLD! Volquartsen .920 diameter THM match barrel for Ruger 10/22 LR. This is the one with the black aluminum sleeve and fixed end cap. It weighs in at just 23oz. and comes drilled and tapped, ready to accept the Volquartsen Barrel Mount (not included). It is in excellet condition and has somehwere around 850 rounds through it. This is by far the best 16.5" match barrel I have used. Only selling because I'm switching to one with threaded ends. Price is $145 + $10 USPS Priority shipping to your door.

Click on the link below for further details on this barrel:
Volquartsen Match Barrel Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle THM Tension .920" Diameter 1 in 16" Twist 16-1/2" Aluminum Sleeve Black - MidwayUSA

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Prices dropped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts