Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To make a short story - shorter..

- My Dealer placed an order on SOG's website for an item. Colt AR 15

- Credit Card information was provided on checkout and order was processed. Dealer has the internet receipt with the item stating SOLD TO and the price paid for it.

- SOG contacts the dealer today, saying their website pricing is too low and the price is now $ 300 more then SOG has listed (and still list).

- My dealer tried to get SOG to honor their posted prices / generated receipt and they will not.

Anyone else have problems with SOG?

·
Registered
288 Posts
SOG = Sorry Old Guns I stopped buying from them afew years ago. Half the things the advertise they havent had in stock for months

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Maybe it worked out for the best. I have handled many a Colt at gunshows, old ones and recent vintage. Instead of being standard bearers, I have found that most of them have loose upper/lower fit with loose takedown pins, non-standard 0.170 hammer/trigger pins, too few options/models, and too many Ban concessions in the current non-Ban era. Colt has the trademark on "AR-15"; they are the only maker allowed to use the name but they are too chicken to use the name. It is a strange company that has not kept pace with the rest of the market. I would only buy one if I could paw over it very closely before commiting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts