Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for in advance for your help, I did try the search function but didn't see what I was looking for. Tonight I received my "gear" package in a net little small hard case... I'd like to abandon my factory XDs hard case... Keep my five magazines in this new little case and purchase a form fitting soft case that I could throw into my range bag... Zippered would be a benefit... Thoughts? Thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This looks ideal, except the medium size looks like it's designed for a full frame 1911... I didn't see a small case, but I could always call on Monday... Do you use an XDs in this case? Thanks!

G.P.S. is great gear. I have 2 different bags that I use.

Tactical "Hardside" Case | G Outdoors

Double "Compact" Case | G Outdoors

Memory Foam Case - Medium | G Outdoors

You can buy most of their stuff on amazon.com

A few of their products that might fit what you are looking for.

They really are a great product!

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
This looks ideal, except the medium size looks like it's designed for a full frame 1911... I didn't see a small case, but I could always call on Monday... Do you use an XDs in this case? Thanks!

I have the Medium range bag and The backpack:mrgreen: When I go to the range I bring a lot of things.

Im sure that the medium would work for the XDs

·
Registered
60 Posts
I like the inexpensive pistol cases from MidwayUSA and use them just as you describe.
MidwayUSA Pistol Case
The Medium (10") fits my XDM Compact fine and I just ordered another the XDS. The 7" might be a little tight for the XDS, so I went with the Medium again.

·
Registered
29,864 Posts
Just buy a cheap pistol rug at pretty much anyplace...should be less than $10.

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Buy another gun ... many brands come with a rug, Ruger for one. Then you'll have a soft case for XDs AND another gun ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts