Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
My OD green SC just arrived today and I held her for the first time. I think we where made for each other, I cant wait to take her on our first date.
:lol: :lol:
OD-XD

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
I heard that all XD's put out on the first date. 8) :oops:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
OD-XD said:
My OD green SC just arrived today and I held her for the first time. I think we where made for each other, I cant wait to take her on our first date.
:lol: :lol:
OD-XD
i felt the same way when i got mine.

oh, and my xd said she wouldn't put out till the second date, but that's okay because i had to go back to work/school anyway. she's getting aquainted with all the other guns in the safe right now.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Hmm, Fobus.... The holster of those who cannot afford Bladetech or leather. Even Uncle Mike's Kydex stuff is better then anything I have seen from Fobus, and it is much cheaper. I had a Fobus holster, gve it away finaly to someoen who did not know better.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started blogging, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue flogging it forever ...

·
Premium Member
21,761 Posts
Every time I read a Necrothread I wonder if anyone had ripped the newb who brought it back to life.

My reaction while read it.

·
Registered
9,592 Posts
In 2004 I'd never even heard of an XD or HS2000 and had less than 0 interest in polymer or striker fired guns.
10 yrs later I bought an XDM and joined XDTalk.
Now what?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts