·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
explain for the noobers 8)

·
Registered
688 Posts
Stands for Winchester White Box. It is usually the best cheap name brand ammo you can buy. Wal-Mart tends to be one of the cheapest places to buy it.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bobert1 said:
Stands for Winchester White Box. It is usually the best cheap name brand ammo you can buy. WallMart tends to be one of the cheapest places to buy it.

WILL IT FEED OKAY IN MY XD?!?!?!?! :twisted:

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[TASF said:
Overkill]Winchester Wonder Bread.
Whole wheat or brass flakes and lead?

·
Registered
688 Posts
ABSOLUTLY - Have never read about a FTF with WWB. That has also been my experience.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bobert1 said:
ABSOLUTLY - Have never read aboit a FTF with WWB.
OMG, but WHAT ABOUT FTE's? hehehe :twisted:

·
Registered
688 Posts
YOU are enjoying this way too much. FTF = Failure to Feed. As in the ability of the slide to grab the top round off your Magazine and feed it into the chamber.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bobert1 said:
YOU are enjoying this way too much. FTF = Failure to Feed. As in the ability of the slide to grab the top round off your Magazine and feed it into the chamber.
I knwo this... BUT I AM SUPER WORRIED ABOUT THE ABILITY FOR THIS AMMO TO EXTRACT PROPERLY. OMG, am I wasting my money by buying walmart ammo?

:wink:

I think this suffices for a good archive on WWB ammo

·
Registered
688 Posts
FTE = Failure to extract or eject is also not a problem. This refers to the extractor grabbing the lip of the brass casing and hitting your buddy standing to your right. In the olden days some of our XD's hiccuped, but that issue is now corrected. :lol:

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bobert1 said:
FTE = Failure to extract is also not a problem. In the olden days some of our XD's hiccuped, but that issue is now corrected. :lol:
Is this ammo dirty though? I hear my XD wont work right if I dont take care of it at all. Will this ammo allow me to abuse my handgun and then blame the ammo for the gun malfunctioning??? 8)

·
Registered
688 Posts
NO SIR. WWB ammo does not have a reputation of being dity. On the other hand Wolf Ammo does have that rep. but I use it also. As far as being able to abuse your XD and not giving it a little TLC ( Tender Loving Care ) shooting WWB will not require cleaning any more often than should already being done.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Wow. That was extremely n00btastic. I'm just jealous because I didn't get to take part in this finely crafted fiasco. :D

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mr0w1 said:
Wow. That was extremely n00btastic. I'm just jealous because I didn't get to take part in this finely crafted fiasco. :D

:D

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dolanp said:
Hi my XD has rust all over the slide. IS IT BECAUSE OF THIS CHEAP WWB AMMO!?!

THANKS!!!

OMG, I BLAME WALMART FOR ME NOT TAKING CARE OF MY GUN!!!!!!

teehee

·
Registered
102 Posts
Actually, I've found that not only is WWB the cheapest ammo I can buy around here for my 9mm XD, it's also the most accurate. I tried a bunch of different brands and types of ammo, and the WWB was as accurate as any of them. So, that's what I shoot. :D

Scott

1 - 17 of 17 Posts