Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So just like the title says what did you buy this BLACK FRIDAY 2021 ?
Usually I purchase a firearm, but this year I wasn't in the mood to go out and do any spending. So I got a 20% coupon from pyramid air, perfect.
Font Material property Parallel Screenshot Brand

I should be able to have some back yard for a while. It broke down to .03cents per shot. I will be buying another Diana chaser in the near future.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Shiney new phone charging cords ... woo frackin hoo

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Not exactly a Black Friday purchase, but it's close enough: a Savage B22 BNS-SR. Haven't gotten to shoot it yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

There's still some sticker residue on it in the pic, but I was able to get it off with some Goo Gone. Scope is a cheap 4x my Dad gave me. Might get replaced.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nice Kimber and rifle!

I picked up some food for my range toys at high prices for pre-2020 but good prices for 2021. Oh, new work gloves, and the Magpul El Empresario Belt (snagged it for $70 off).

Edit: Except for the belt, nothing I wasn't going to buy anyway, but just at a better price.

·
Premium Member
128,420 Posts
Unfortunately, nothing

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
211 Posts
Nice great investment. I had one, an Amazon special I jumped multiple vehicles and charged multiple devices with that thing. Un fortunately it was stolen out of my vehicle. I'm now in the market for another 1 let me know how that thing works?
It was just delivered, and is on the charger as I type this. It looks like a really nice unit.

·
Registered
211 Posts
The unit showed it to be about 60% to 70% charged when I got it. It comes with a big yellow band around it, telling you to fully charge the unit before use. So I plugged it into the charger until it was fully charged. It took about 4-1/2 hours to top off the charge to 100%. Then the unit automatically shuts itself down, so you can't overcharge it. The unit and charger got slightly warm to the touch, but never got hot.

So now it's ready to go should I ever need it. The only thing I didn't like was it didn't come with the cigarette lighter adapter, to run my 12 volt tire inflator off of. Had I known that, I would have ordered one with the unit. It's only a $10 dollar item. They used to include it, now they don't. So I'll have to order one. Other than that, so far so good.

·
Registered
140 Posts
The only thing I didn't like was it didn't come with the cigarette lighter adapter, to run my 12 volt tire inflator off of. Had I known that, I would have ordered one with the unit. It's only a $10 dollar item. They used to include it, now they don't. So I'll have to order one. Other than that, so far so good.
This is a really good idea. I'll have to see if they make an adapter for my brand of jump starter.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Usually I purchase a firearm, but this year I wasn't in the mood to go out and do any spending. So I got a 20% coupon from pyramid air, perfect.
View attachment 850164
I should be able to have some back yard for a while. It broke down to .03cents per shot. I will be buying another Diana chaser in the near future.

Nothing,
View attachment 850164

·
Registered
52 Posts
View attachment 850164
View attachment 850164
I live in New York, so buying anything firearms related is out of the question, however, I did end up with several very nice, new cardigan sweaters.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered a new Ford Maverick XLT hybrid truck in October and it won't be delivered until next spring. But I wanted to take advantage of the Black Friday sale so I bought a gator trifold bed cover, splash guards/ mud flaps, and some LED reverse lights for the truck.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I ordered a new Ford Maverick XLT hybrid truck in October and it won't be delivered until next spring. But I wanted to take advantage of the Black Friday sale so I bought a gator trifold bed cover, splash guards/ mud flaps, and some LED reverse lights for the truck.
It doesn’t come with LED lights? What a rook. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
21 Posts
  • Maytag washer/dryer set
  • G43x mos
  • Streamlight TLR7sub
  • Holosun HE407K-Gr
  • Werkz M6 holster
  • Discreet Carry holster belt clips
  • Oil change stuff for 1 of my rigs
  • New tire spoons for the dirt bike