Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am sad today. I had to run some errands. Dropped $20 off at the Sheriff's office and got another year of conceal carry, then took the pistol to UPS to be shipped off. So now I have a renewed CCW permit and no pistol. I miss my XD. Springfield Armory, please be nice to me!

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope mine gets there before yours :twisted:
mine is supposed to get in at 10 am Monday. :twisted:

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
broken, sent in for warranty repair

before anybody jumps on XD quality... everything breaks, XDs, Glocks, AR-15s, Yugos, Chevys, Fords, my bank balance, my sanity, etc...

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
03RangerXLT said:
broken, sent in for warranty repair

before anybody jumps on XD quality... everything breaks, XDs, Glocks, AR-15s, Yugos, Chevys, Fords, my bank balance, my sanity, etc...

So these XD things are not crap?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nah, just mine!

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I don't wish to gloat...................................ok, I do, my ccw is free every 5 years. One of the perks of my past employment. Plus the HR 218 1yr ccw for national carry is also free, tho I have to shoot 10 rounds.

·
Registered
454 Posts
do you have a friend that will loan you one to carry until you get yours back??

·
Registered
16 Posts
retired said:
I don't wish to gloat...................................ok, I do, my ccw is free every 5 years. One of the perks of my past employment. Plus the HR 218 1yr ccw for national carry is also free, tho I have to shoot 10 rounds.
Hehe...I live in Alaska. I dont even need a permit :wink:

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
USMC-PRIDE said:
that would be nice. Unfortunetly, my roommate and only other friend who owns a pistol only own one pistol each. I was going to buy a KEL-TEK in november with my bonus check, but it looks like I will need tires and brakes for my Ranger. :( damn i have the worst luck!

·
Registered
477 Posts
03RangerXLT said:
damn i have the worst luck!
It probably has more to do with being a broke college student and less to do with luck. I graduated in May and I'm still broke, need to find myself a job more aprropriate for my edumacation.

jonas

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
03RangerXLT said:
USMC-PRIDE said:
that would be nice. Unfortunetly, my roommate and only other friend who owns a pistol only own one pistol each. I was going to buy a KEL-TEK in november with my bonus check, but it looks like I will need tires and brakes for my Ranger. :( damn i have the worst luck!
Your luck cant be THAT bad. You have an XD, a nice truck, you go to college, you have a job that gives bonus checks....be positive man!!!....AND I JUST READ THAT YOU ONE SOMETHING FROM THE RAFFLE..There ya' go. Youre horrible luck is turning around. :D

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DJDan

I am actually 2 yrs out of college, working as a security rep. at a hospital. Not exactly what I went to school for.

I have been having a feeling about things changing for me though. I am taking a test for a LEO position this month and if I get the job, I am moving away, and my girlfriend is going to move out there with me once her kids get out of school! My tires and brakes are shot on my truck, but I might be able to buy new tires and wheels from a new Ford Ranger for really cheap, and do the brakes myself! YAY! I won something in teh raffle! I have had a feelign of better luck recently and its starting to show!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts