Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my buddy is getting married and his bachelor party is tomorrow on his parents land and we're getting together early afternoon to do some shooting (all firearms will be locked away before the first beer is cracked) before the typical bachelor party takes place later in the evening. His father purchased a large quantity of .223 and 7.62 for us to shoot when he learned I would be brining up my ARs and AKs....how fun is that....I bring the rifles....he supplies the ammo...can't get much better then that.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
guns strippers and beer..... almostmakes getting married worth.,almost but not quite :p dont for get the pics

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey...pics or it didn't happen right.....

Can I get any votes for the "classical dancers just working their way through college" to pose with my ARs and AKs for the Girls with Guns thread? It just might be worth bringing the rifles back out...

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
Can I get any votes for the "classical dancers just working their way through college" to pose with my ARs and AKs for the Girls with Guns thread? It just might be worth bringing the rifles back out...
You got my vote for sure! definitely need to get some pics of strippers with AR's

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as I told my wife...they are not strippers....they are young women classically trained in theatrical dance working their way through college.....I'm just helping support their education goals 1 dollar at a time is all....ah screw it...they're strippers...and the "research" outings" to find the best three were a lot of fun.

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Subscribing so I can see the pics later! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay....your all going to be a little disappointed....no pics of the dancers at the bachelor party. We had two dancers and when they came and went over the rules they said no pictures at all....if a camera comes out it's over and the leave with no refunds, we later found out after they were done it's because one of the dancers is an elementary school teacher and could not risk lossing her real job if pics leaked out of her night time career choice....

The shooting was fun.....about 500 rounds through my ARs and another 600 or so through the AKs...and I didn't pay for a single round.

I'm going to go nurse my hangover and see you all later....

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Elementary school teacher stripper? That's almost believable enough to excuse the lack of pics!

That's what she told us...not sure if it's true or not but my camera remained in my pocket.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.