Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all the gunshops in my area want insane prices for the XD40 sub with the gear up package.

The other day i asked and they said $480
today i call and they say $489 and they said they wont budge on the price.(even with cash)
another store closeby wants $524!!!!!

i dont know of any more stores to buy from and a couple places i know of in other parts of florida have great prices on these guns, but no inventory.

This is driving me nuts, i just want my gun and i can be happy. :shock:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Well, look at it this way. You can go find something on gunbroker.com, then take that price, add 25 for the shipping, and 25 for the FFL xfer, and then see what you come up with. I will be around the same I bet, or at least not worth the extra effort to bid, find a FFL and then have the thing shipped.

Here in CA, along with a 7.25% sales tax, we also have a 25 buck regerstration fee. Woot!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya, i just said the hell with it, because the search is driving me nuts. I am going to pay the $489 +tax and bg check.

I go tomorrow at 11am! woot!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MadMO said:
dsg2003gt said:
all the gunshops in my area want insane prices for the XD40 sub with the gear up package.

I'm new to this and want to know what the "gear up package" is :?

thank you
it is a special promo that springfield is running where they give you another magazine, i believe it is the 12 rd with extension and a holster, and a special case.

Its a good deal because people cannot get the 12rd mags for the SC.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I know the MSRP did go up at SA, That will have an effect on prices once shops are going thru current stock and getting into new stock. I know thats not the only reason, just part of it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
dsg2003gt said:
MadMO said:
dsg2003gt said:

I'm new to this and want to know what the "gear up package" is :?

thank you
it is a special promo that springfield is running where they give you another magazine, i believe it is the 12 rd with extension and a holster, and a special case.

Its a good deal because people cannot get the 12rd mags for the SC.
If you don't mind their cheap ass holster I can tell you where you can buy a XD SC .40 with the standard cap and high cap mag (1 of each) for $440 and he's got them in stock and may even be willing to come down a bit since I know he wants them gone.

·
Registered
81 Posts
[/quote]If you don't mind their cheap ass holster I can tell you where you can buy a XD SC .40 with the standard cap and high cap mag (1 of each) for $440 and he's got them in stock and may even be willing to come down a bit since I know he wants them gone.[/quote]

That's a nice price. I paid $459 for the standard package, I would jump on that deal.

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
How about local gun show pricing?
The gun shows in our area have them in the $400-450 range.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts