Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a complete DPMS lower + Magpul UBR buttstock for $460 and bought it. Supposedly that buttstock is pretty rare and goes for $350+ due to the rarity. Im gonna switch out the 2 stage RRA i have on my current lower and move it into the UBR lower

Guess its time to build a new rifle again :rolleyes:

·
Registered
815 Posts
congrats on the find. i too just got back form the show and walked out with a nice OD glock 19! kinda an impulse buy but it was a good deal so i pulled the trigger on it!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I made out like a bandit today. I loaded up on AR parts to finish my first black rifle. Got 6 OD green pmags, magpul enganced trigger guard, ergo grip (actually found a matching OD green one), sling adaptor and 1 point sling, and 500rds of .223 (and some jerky of course). I stopped by AJCsportshop and the guy said he had a left hand stag lower that'd he had priced at $475 (cheapest online price I've seen is $539) and he said he'd bring it tomorrow and that he's give me a nice deal on it. So I might go back tomorrow and see if I can't pick me up an upper to complete my AR:cool:!

·
Registered
219 Posts
all i got was a tango donw grip and a single point sling. that show was amaizing.

·
Premium Member
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've started speccing out my next rifle, and its a bit more expensive than my previous one, stay tuned.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Magpul UBR buttstock for $460 and bought it. Supposedly that buttstock is pretty rare and goes for $350+ due to the rarity.

Rare to some places, this past june you would find 1 maybe 2 UBR stocks per gun show. now days I see bunches of them.

the rare ones are the FDE UBR stock, I've seen 2 and both were with 1 booth.

either way the UBR is NICE, love that thing.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
This was the one at the Reliant Center right?

I was at the international gem and jewelry show the day before the gun show.

Yeah shut up.

I just didn't feel like driving all the way back to Reliant park the next day.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
all i got was a book
i was actually kinda disappointed in this one :(

·
Premium Member
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yea it was the one at Reliant Park. For the most part prices werent that great. Lot of lowers from SOG Armory (local business on the beltway) were nice, they have nice designs.

yea it might have been the only UBR, i looked a lot at the vendors selling AR parts before buying that one. Saw a bunch of the other magpul stocks and the precision stocks but didnt notice UBRs. Plus being already installed on a lower and no FFL transfer fee is nice. Theres some UBRs on ebay now going near 300 with 10 hours left. Theres a FDE there too, that suckers gonna go for a lot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts