Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was debating between a sub compact Glock and the XD SC 9. And after handling both I just don't care for the Glock and am going with the XDSC9. My plan is to pick up 2 firearms before the Messiah takes office. I've got one nailed down and now I need another. I was thinking a revolver, but I'm open to any and all suggestions. Bare in mind I have around $1000 to drop and the XD is going to be $450 before tax.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
I was debating between a sub compact Glock and the XD SC 9. And after handling both I just don't care for the Glock and am going with the XDSC9. My plan is to pick up 2 firearms before the Messiah takes office. I've got one nailed down and now I need another. I was thinking a revolver, but I'm open to any and all suggestions. Bare in mind I have around $1000 to drop and the XD is going to be $450 before tax.
Perhaps something that you can really reach out and touch someone with?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perhaps something that you can really reach out and touch someone with?
Well, I did and still do want an AR, but I don't want to spend all my cash on one gun.

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
XDs get along with AK47s very well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
is the xd9sc going to be your carry gun? Maybe go for a Keltec. Then use any money not spent for IWB, night sights etc..

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
You could always get s stripped lower for an AR since that is going to be what is banned, along with an AK or a gun of you choice.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
BUG like a S & W 642... 38Spl+ with CT laser grips. About $500. You carry it anywhere and it's always a great back up gun.

·
Registered
815 Posts
i also wasnt fond of the baby glocks ergonomics so i went with the xd9sc. i recently bout a g19 and the difference is amazing. the g19 fits the hand very nice and is just as concealable as my xdsc, plus it holds 15+1. both are good guns. just get em both like i did.:lol:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BUG like a S & W 642... 38Spl+ with CT laser grips. About $500. You carry it anywhere and it's always a great back up gun.
I've actaully thought about that one. Now, does that come in a stainless frame or just the light alloy. I'm thinking if I went revolver I should go with stainless as the recoil would be less with a heavier gun. What do you think about yours.

·
Registered
512 Posts
after getting my new Service model XD-9 today, I've decided that my G26 is going to be replaced with an XD9sc. I've got it listed on 3 different trader boards :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts