Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isnt mine, but it is exactly like the one i put on layaway today. $699 out the door! Right now, i cant taste the kool-aid, but i can smell it!

Hard for me being a newbie to ar's to tell, but i think this barrel is a little longer than the 16 inch i got.

They have another in stock for the same price. If anyone wants to know location let me know. They will ship to your ffl (you just hafta pay the shipping). I asked specifically because of this site.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Agreed, $699 is an excellent OTD price. Great find! Congrats!

And it's hard to tell because the background gets dark near the end of the barrel, but that does look like a 16" to me.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Look's like a 16" Carbine to me. Don't think it is any longer just looking from the gas block to the end of the muzzle.

$699 is a steal for that rifle right now. Nice pick up!! Where in PA did you find this one (the town/shop that is)?

·
Registered
367 Posts
This isnt mine, but it is exactly like the one i put on layaway today. $699 out the door! Right now, i cant taste the kool-aid, but i can smell it!

Hard for me being a newbie to ar's to tell, but i think this barrel is a little longer than the 16 inch i got.

They have another in stock for the same price. If anyone wants to know location let me know. They will ship to your ffl (you just hafta pay the shipping). I asked specifically because of this site.
if that is the exact copy of what you are getting, don't forget the rear sight whether it's a flipup BUIS or fixed.

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Is that the DPMS that doesn't have the ejection port cover or the forward assist? I looked at one for the same price, but wanted these features.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
A store in Shelby (North Central) Ohio has the DPMS with no dust cover or foward assist on sale for $609 plus tax right now. But the pic in their add shows one with the FA so was a little hacked when i got up there, but i picked up a SW MP15A instead!! I am very happy with it; they had the OR (flattop no iron sights) version Smith for $799 and the A version (Flattop w/flip up BUIS standard FS) i got for $899. Dont know how close you are to Ohio. I think i got the last A version, and they still had several Panher's. But i thought there prices are very fair. Dont know if they will ship or not...

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$699 is a steal for that rifle right now. Nice pick up!! Where in PA did you find this one (the town/shop that is)?

the name of the shop is Goundhog Country Ammo and Arms in Punxsutawney PA. Thats right, home of Punxsutawney Phil! if anyone wants their number, let me know. Its upstairs or i would just post it.

I am well aware of the no site. Im in the process of getting buis and an eotech for it.

This one does have the dust cover and FA, so i was happy! :)

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Well shoot!! I was hoping you were going to say Ace's in Little Washington...but Punxsutawney is a bit too far up the road for me even for a good deal. Oh well...maybe next time.

Thanks for posting and good luck with your new EBR!!!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good price.
So good I called and stole that one out from under you, sorry.

nope sorry. dont believe u!

Well shoot!! I was hoping you were going to say Ace's in Little Washington...but Punxsutawney is a bit too far up the road for me even for a good deal. Oh well...maybe next time.

Thanks for posting and good luck with your new EBR!!!
thanks! im sure i will have many questions to bother everyone with!
Do they have a website or are they on gun broker?
unfortunately no. they only have the store and an email address.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
now you need a YHM Carbine Drop in Rail System for $110 shipped to your front door. OH and also a RRA branded Houge grip and a CAA cheek saddle for the rear stock. yeah thats what you need and i know just were you can get them.

buy them all and I will ship it all to you for $135 tomorrow it goes up on AR15.com

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
very very tempting... i think the wife would shoot me though, seeing how i am currently unemployed...

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
not a all! well, it is a blast to be at home with my 1 year old. but not fun being tight on $$$. especially when there is so much stuff i would love to buy right now before prices rise!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
stopped in to make a payment today and guess what? the second one they had a week ago for the same price is now +$200.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts