Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We thank you for your recent order, right now most Pmags are on back order... Thank you for your patience but neither we nor Magpul can keep up with the current demand.

Your order will ship as soon as we receive our shipment's from Magpul.

Your card will not be charged until your order is shipped...

We will continue to take orders, but due to simply a huge volume of orders we have received, we are out of stock...

Please be assured, your order will be filled as soon as possible.

Thank You,

Botach Tactical

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
How ridiculous ... Why not fix their website to show they are out of stock?

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya this is a very stupid company... i guess im going to wait it out since its only 40 dollars....however if this was a upper or something of that nature i wouldnt be so relaxed about it.

I mean its one thing for something to be on backorder.. but if it doesnt show on the site.. u figure its instock.. then they dont notify u until 5 days later? lol come on

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
From my experience with Botach, it was always better to call in an order than to place it online! :) I've also placed orders online and followed up with a call to verify stock, if not in stock, I would ask them to either change/cancel my order.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
You would think in this day and age they could have a website that could accurately list what they have in stock in real time. Seems like the have a frickin' abacus over there with 2 chimpanzees counting sh!t.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
well at least they sent you an email. i ordered some from this one company 3 weeks later i called and they told me they were out of stock. they charged my card and it took 2 weeks to get it off. so in total it took 5 weeks to get my money. i cant remember the name of the company though

·
Banned
3,651 Posts
Get your Magpul products from AIM. They do NOT charge shipping for them, and they arrive at my door in 2-3 days. Also, they are always in stock and as cheap as they get :wink:

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Also, they are always in stock and as cheap as they get :wink:
Uh, no they aren't. They are out and have no idea when they will get them back in stock.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Uh, no they aren't. They are out and have no idea when they will get them back in stock.
Bingo, besides Aim has f'd up business practices concerning selling ammunition. The only place that has Magpul PMags has the prices raised up to $20 for windowless and $25 for windows. At least, the only place that has all of the colors for the 30 rounders.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Bingo, besides Aim has f'd up business practices concerning selling ammunition. The only place that has Magpul PMags has the prices raised up to $20 for windowless and $25 for windows. At least, the only place that has all of the colors for the 30 rounders.
What place is that? I think you might want to try Quantico Tactical. I ordered 5 30 round OD Pmags yesterday after Botach screwed me over. I think QT has windowed Pmags as well as foliage green and OD no window 30 rounders as well. Well as of yesterday morning they did.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Bought 10 Magpuls from Ambient Weather this week.... They shipped the next day. Even called me to see if I wanted to substitute a color to compete the order! They were awesome!

I'll have them Monday!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it doesnt even give me the option to add the pmags on ambient

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
EDIT: they are out of stock i jus called them

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I don't have very many at this time but

AR15.COM :: Forums :: WTS 40 Pmags Black Windowed

this is my ad on AR15.com

I was planning on selling them at the Wannemakers gun show in tulsa oklahoma this weekend but something came up at work and i wont be making it so. if anyone is interested let me know preferably on AR15.com just to keep better track of who ordered.

Just to address the question NO I WILL NOT DISCOUNT THEM OR SHIP THEM FOR FREE

hahaha that seems to be the biggest question i am running in to.

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
I got the same email from Botach today as well, I replied and asked when they anticipated more to arrive and they said 10-20 days.

I've never had any bad dealings with them in the past, so I'll be patient for now...

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I got the same email from Botach today as well, I replied and asked when they anticipated more to arrive and they said 10-20 days.

I've never had any bad dealings with them in the past, so I'll be patient for now...
Botach will get them to you but be prepared for more like a month that's about how long it took to get mine from them and the told me due to the size of my order which was almost $3k that it would take priority and it still took almost a whole month

1 - 20 of 32 Posts