Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought and used one? If so, how do you like it? It appears the weak point in the product design is the "plastic" hook. Would a metal hook be better?

I tried to contact the company but could not find their address or telephone number on their website. They only have a message submission form to complete. As a businessman, I get nervous when there is no address or telephone number listed. When that information is not there, fair or not, it appears to me they are so small that they may be working out of their garage. Thus, any warranty is useless if they are out of business in future years.....

Has anyone dealt with this company?

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I ordered one this morning and I already have a tracking number. I'll let you know what I think when it gets here.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I got it yesterday afternoon and at first I wasn't impressed but after getting a mag in it and trying a few reloads it actually works pretty well and is way better than just having it in my pocket.

Also, the clip is metal.

The only negative thing is it is over priced for what it is. It should not cost more than my Alien Gear Holster did but given the other options I have seen, I guess I would buy it again.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got yesterday afternoon and at first I wasn't impressed but after getting a mag in it and trying a few reloads it actually works pretty well and is way better than just having it in my pocket.

Also, the clip is metal.

The only negative thing is it is over priced for what it is. It should cost more than my Alien Gear Holster did but given the other options I have seen, I guess I would buy it again.
Thanks for sharing! When I never heard back from the company regarding their address, warranty process and basic business information, I bought four mag holsters from Ian Martin at IHL.

I did find out who owns Snagmag. It appears an individual who owns a photography studio and her husband. No problem with that. I was also able to confirm them receiving shipments from China regarding the units or parts of the units. Again, I have no problem with that as long as they do not advertise them as being "made in America". I only have a problem with their lack of disclosures which I would think would be critical in dealing with any limited warranty issues or concerns.

I wish you the best and hope these work out for you!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ian is a great guy and took the time with me assessing my needs and concerns. He gave valuable information and suggestions. I was surprised, he recommended another option that actually made him LESS money. That is customer service!

Since I already own a holster made from him, I ordered another five holsters and four mag holsters from him (all OWB). He supplied Dillion Precision with holsters and leather products years ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts