Springfield XD Forum banner

Smith in Youtah for sight install?

766 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  micho 
#1 ·
I'm at a point now where I can get night sights put on my XDm. I like the TruGlo TFOs on my 9sc, so I imagine I'll go with them.

Does anyone know of a reasonable gunsmith who can do the install in northern Utah? Impact turned my buddy's gun away; seems XDs scare them.

#2 ·
Does it have to be in UT? If not, send it to XD-HS2000.com. A $5 flat rate Priority box and $25 will get it done. Free if you buy the sights from James. You'll find nothing but high praise for him. He's a sponsor too. He did mine and I was happy as a clam.

#5 ·
I had wanted to support local small business, but if he's really this highly recomended I'll consider James.

I just sent an email becuase the posting referenced is unclear. Is the deal over? The body of the field says it's ongoing...

#8 ·
I had wanted to support local small business, but if he's really this highly recomended I'll consider James.

I just sent an email becuase the posting referenced is unclear. Is the deal over? The body of the field says it's ongoing...
Its ongoing. The summer special is over... but you can still get the tfo's and the install for under a hundred bucks out the door..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.