Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Depends on what are you planning on using it for. If you plan on getting a decent trigger then all you need is this kit, a trigger and a pistol grip. If not a Spike Tactical makes a good complet LPK.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Depends on what are you planning on using it for. If you plan on getting a decent trigger then all you need is this kit, a trigger and a pistol grip. If not a Spike Tactical makes a good complet LPK.

Yeah i was looking into daniel defense lpk, pricey. But spikes tactical seems legit. But how about an upgrade trigger? Im a noob to this should i just go factory stock trigger or an lightweight trigger?

·
Registered
11,703 Posts
depends on what you want it for, honestly. If it's just going to be a bangbangbang machine then just get cheap LPK with a trigger and be done with it. If it's going to be a 3-gun rifle, spend some money on a decent (SD3 or S3G) trigger. if it's going to see the firing line as a ragged hole maker, best get a G2S or SSA/SSA-E trigger.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Do you have a full M&P AR? I'm just a bit confused. If you do, leave it and just upgrade the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts