Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
If its on Pistol Gear than it was probably Rich over at Canyon Creek. Click on Pistolsmithing on the pistol gear site or go to http://www.canyon-creek.com and contact Rich to see if he offers that color.
Rich has good prices and as far as I can tell a flawless rep. That's why my blaster is visiting him as we speak.

·
Registered
452 Posts
R/T Performance said:
Mine will be home tuesday
If yours if at CC our XD's might be sharing bench space right now. Rich has mine for a Bomar job, refinish, and trigger job. I am hoping he is able to get it back to me by the end of the week this week so I can make a match next Sunday.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
j2fast said:
R/T Performance said:
Mine will be home tuesday
If yours if at CC our XD's might be sharing bench space right now. Rich has mine for a Bomar job, refinish, and trigger job. I am hoping he is able to get it back to me by the end of the week this week so I can make a match next Sunday.
I got the call on Friday to pay took .a week total but I made him order a custom color :D He ships overnight return and asked if I wanted a friday or monday ship but I didn't want fedex playing with it all weekend.New trigger job and flashy new colors I put pics up when I get it Tuesday 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts