Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The site looks great! Thanks for allowing me to be part of it. One of my good friends Layzie (MEMBER HERE) suggested that I join. Being from CO, I have been an avid hunter/outdoorsman for most of my life. I absolutely love shooting. And with a site like this, I am able to converse with others about things that I love to talk about! So thanks for having me here.

I have a small collection of guns. I am a huge springfield fan. My XD and my XDS are by far my favorites of my collections. Best feeling guns for the money around!

SLICK

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Welcome from Washington!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Milwaukee, WI! Looking forward to trying "ICON" sometime.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ft Collins

·
Registered
356 Posts
Glad to see ya over here SLICK:p!!!!!! the guy to give me the gun flu and turn me onto Springfield's!! Along with everything else you've done for me. WELCOME to XDtalk brudda and if yall havent figured it out yet check out http://slicksupplements.com/magento/index.php/ for all your sport supplements/nutritional goodies....
layz

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Glad to see ya over here SLICK:p!!!!!! the guy to give me the gun flu and turn me onto Springfield's!! Along with everything else you've done for me. WELCOME to XDtalk brudda and if yall havent figured it out yet check out http://slicksupplements.com/magento/index.php/ for all your sport supplements/nutritional goodies....
layz

I think you may have an obsession layz! hahaha You have to admit, Springfield just feels so right compared to other guns!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

SLICK

·
Registered
678 Posts
Welcome from Littleton!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.