Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a Chinese SKS listed as being in excellent condition for $220. Did I get a good deal or did I get taken? I can't tell with all the SKS prices fluctuating

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
That's not to bad for a Chinese SKS I sold one early this year for $175.00 at a gun show. I made out pretty good I bought the night before the show. I sat down gave it good cleaning I sold it with 1 mag. I gave $100 and a PS2 with a few games for it. I kept 600 rounds of 7.62 and 4 extra mags that I got with it.:mrgreen: I sold it because I already have a Russian.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
fair price, thats cheaper than what many folks are trying to sell yugos for $199-260, and they lack the chrome lined barrel.
That's all I saw for 2 days before I finally bought. People trying to sell Yugo's for $200-$350....GunBroker, classicarms.us, etc. so that's why I thought I got a slightly decent deal. I could have waited untill the local gun show this weekend, but I figured with the Obama-hysteria, prices would be jacked.

Now if I could just find a Saiga 7.62x39 for a good price........

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
i wouldnt sell you my norinco for that price, partly sentimental. but mostly there arent many rifles as good as a sks in the $300 range.

the chinese sks are pretty highly regarded in the group of sks variants.

I dont need a second one till i have an ak and ar15 and a few others, but they are sweet guns for what you pay for them.

i have seen nornico sks not a fancy paratrooper or one that is factory fitted to ak mags etc, go for $300-$350.

If you decide you want another one, or know someone who does i see your near maryland, right across the river right ?

maryland and west virgina have dunhams sporting goods, i just told a guy in another thread that you can get yugo sks's for $179 + tax. No shipping no FLL, they go on sale every couple weeks here in michigan, so i assume they do it chain wide.

Dunham's Sports - About Us

you already bought yours, and its a better gun than the yugos in my opinion, but maybe your dad, buddy, bro etc might want to pick up a sub $180 sks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts