1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,923 Posts
Yeah, I probably won't be buying those.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Just ordered them from Buds Gun Shop, they were on sale for 4.5 million.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I have the exact same thing except mine spits out lead instead of singing birds on top of the barrel;)

Wouldn't it be funny if that thing breaks the first time the new owner pulls the trigger:lol: Not even Springfield Armory custom shop can fix that.

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts
To the OP's question: "Is it worth $5 million?"

If someone pays $5MM for it, then yes, it was worth that much. Collectors, especially wealthy collectors, will spend an amazing sum of money to acquire something no one else has... something unique or rare. For example, I have some pretty valuable coins... I'm sure there are folks who would think I'm crazy if they knew what they originally cost, or how much they are worth today. And I'm not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination... heck, I'm barely middle class. But I'm a collector. :shock: ;)

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts
No bullets, no firepower, just bragging rights and bling. No thanks.
Only six known to exist... the other four in museums. One sold twenty years ago for $1MM. Crafted from gold, with inlaid diamonds and pearls.

·
Registered
725 Posts
From an engineer's viewpoint, those are farkin amazing. Especially being made by hand, back when they were. I've seen some complex machines, but produced by modern machinery, and not that small. And still functional, after all these years? What do you have that you think might still work in 2150? There was a once-in-a-millennium talent at work there. I am in awe.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I wonder what kind of expansion and penetration we are gonna see from that?

No seriously, the only way that would kill someone is if you sold them, and then dropped the pile of money from a crane onto the person you needed protection from.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts