Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow shooters,

Ohio has a new USPSA club. The Sim-Trainer Indoor range in Dayton, Ohio will be holding USPSA matches this winter ... mostly for classifers. We will be holding these matches on the 3rd Sunday of every month begining November 20th, 2005 ............ it's no coincidence that this is just about the same time all the outdoor clubs in Ohio take their Winter Break.

Sign-ups will start at 6:00PM and we will shoot in squads of 8-10 until everyone has had a chance to shoot.

We looked in the classifier book, and found more than 30 classifiers we can run indoors, so you dont have to shoot the same old tired classifiers over and over again!

One great feature of Sim Trainer is WE HAVE HEAT! Not only are we located indoors so you can shoot all year round, but very few indoor ranges have full heating systems ..... we have BOTH heat in the Winther & A/C in the Summer-time, not to mention the very latest air-filtration system.

Any and all help with setup is appreciated, and shouldn't take too long with 4 or 5 volunteers.

Bring your friends and family, and come shoot with us. Or if you prefer just come and watch!

We welcome all safe and responsible handgun shooters, from the youngest to the most experienced!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Prices for the Special 4 Classifier matches are $15.00 to shoot the match, and $7.00 for reshoots. You dont have to be a Sim-Trainer member to shoot the match, and there is no price difference for member vs. non-member.

This month's match is on November 20th. at 6:00 PM ..... maybe sooner depending on range availability.

Hope to see everyone there.

We welcome all new-comers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Once again we are having a special 4-classifier match this coming Sunday (December 18th) @ 6PM. Tell all of your friends, fellow shooters, and other clubs.

Hope to see you all there.

DVC

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Great place to shoot, my wife and I are members and shoot our indoor USPSA lague here. There are several other board members that shoot with us there as well.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I'll start back shooting league and maybe even get classified sometime after first of the year. Been saving money for a couple things and all those expenditures are nearly complete.

·
Registered
688 Posts
aiformula said:
I'll start back shooting league and maybe even get classified sometime after first of the year. Been saving money for a couple things and all those expenditures are nearly complete.
I've really missed you Tony.

Hugs & Kisses

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
bobert1 said:
aiformula said:
I've really missed you Tony.

Hugs & Kisses
:shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts