Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Good choice not stripping a regular steel barrel. i have a friend do it and it was always rusting

·
Registered
540 Posts
DigMe said:
It's silver BULLETS that kill vampires...not silver barrels. Sheesh if it wasn't for me stepping in you'd soon be getting your ass kicked by vampires.

brad cook

NO u have it all wrong... the silver bullets are for the werewolves! Ur supposed to keep a wreath of garlic on u to keep away the vampires. lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
Eric_Oh said:
DigMe said:
It's silver BULLETS that kill vampires...not silver barrels. Sheesh if it wasn't for me stepping in you'd soon be getting your ass kicked by vampires.

brad cook

NO u have it all wrong... the silver bullets are for the werewolves! Ur supposed to keep a wreath of garlic on u to keep away the vampires. lol
Yeah - what he said. It's also helpful to have a wooden stake handy for vampires.

·
Registered
540 Posts
DNM said:
What about Holy Water?
what for? i just keep Blade's number on speed dial. lol... wesley snipes as a vampire hunter.... lol... But on the flip side... if the vampire looks anything like Kate Beckinsale did in Underworld, i'll let her have me. lol

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Speaking of Blade... I have Jessica Biel's number on speed dial. But not for vampires. :lol: :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts