Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get your PMags while they're $12 ea, a few BCM BCG's while they are sub $200 and a few thousand rounds of 556 or whatever flavor you like, before the next "panic".

Now is a great time to stock up on crucial AR components and their food.

No whining and btchn about nothing being available when the scare hits the fan.

Thank you. Carry on :grin:

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
I agree it's a great time, but I will continue to bitch.

I will bitch because it can directly be attributed to the evil schemes of anti gunners to disarm us. If there was no fear of our rights being crapped on, there would be no panic.

Reactions: silvabaQ

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree it's a great time, but I will continue to *****.

I will ***** because it can directly be attributed to the evil schemes of anti gunners to disarm us. If there was no fear of our rights being crapped on, there would be no panic.
Many had no fear. They just rode the wave 8)

·
Registered
10,949 Posts

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I admire your courage, but I get pretty touchy about my rights.
You didnt take those emergency photo ops by the talking heads serious, did you? LOL

Anywhoo, buy a few mags and some ammo. It willl make those drifts a little easier to coast.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
I was thinking of picking up a 12-pack of PMags and some 1k cases of .223 and whatever reloading components I need a bit more of before the next election...

What a time to be short of cash.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
You didnt take those emergency photo ops by the talking heads serious, did you? LOL

Anywhoo, buy a few mags and some ammo. It willl make those drifts a little easier to coast.
You weren't the least bit concerned? The Supreme Court cases establishing gun ownership as an individual right were won by only one vote. There are four people sitting on there that would like to disarm us.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
I would also advise picking up a sub-$100 lower...

Or six pack of 'em.
I'm fixing to order some mags...Are D&H 5.56 mags good to go? I've read that they are among the best USGI mags. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
I've got 4 stashed away and two 80%'s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
I was thinking of picking up a 12-pack of PMags and some 1k cases of .223 and whatever reloading components I need a bit more of before the next election...

What a time to be short of cash.
Jon, I believe Botach is still running a special for 13 Pmags for 99% shipped. Best deal I saw anywhere, so I jumped on it.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Things are getting tight around here. We just need to hope that the elections coming up can get some better people in congress. I am looking in to ammo. I need to stock up on some .223 and 9mm. my supply is very pitiful.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Jon, I believe Botach is still running a special for 13 Pmags for 99% shipped. Best deal I saw anywhere, so I jumped on it.
I did a DSGarms deal, 10 pack for $79.99 with free shipping. The deals are def out there.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Yeah, I plan on getting about 1,00 rounds of 5.56 and 500 rounds of .45, but it will have to wait until after the elections.:( Need to get rid of some pressing bills.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
I did a DSGarms deal, 10 pack for $79.99 with free shipping. The deals are def out there.

Thanks Dave, but I'm trying to make sure these are quality mags. What's your input?

·
Registered
29,827 Posts
I'm fixing to order some mags...Are D&H 5.56 mags good to go? I've read that they are among the best USGI mags. Any thoughts?
I've never heard anything bad about them...but I admit that I don't have any of those, either...I mainly run Pmags, with a whole sheetload of GI mags with upgraded springs and followers in reserve.

My "ready" rifles all have HK mags.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts