Springfield XD Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Hey guys! What's going in in this threa....oh dear lord.

Now my wife is asking why I'm laughing....

I always reply the same way to these threads (of which there are quite a few actually).

Isn't that what the hook on the back of the stall door is for?
I usually never elaborate, so some folks think I am being serious.

If open carry is not legal, then you must stay concealed or else you are comitting a no-no. I think most folks hide it inside their pants or underwear somehow, in between their knees.

I personally do not recommend leaving on a hook or back of toilet

Keep it in the holster, or in the crotch of your skibbies
I was at a training class and one of the students works with California Hwy Patrol. He said an officer put his weapon on the hook, and the trigger depressed on the hook. The firearm then continued to discharge and spin on the hook until the magazine was empty.

Oh, and I leave it in the holster, remove it and put it on a flat surface if available, or put it in my underwear "sling". All depends on where I'm at and how visible I think my legs are in that particular stall.

I had the same question. I would put it between my legs, but that is where I put my double, soy, mocha-chino, no fat, with straw. At the resting position, I really only want one "pistol" between my legs.

FWIW, I would recommend against removing it from your person...

Had an incident a few weeks ago where some of my coworkers were inspecting a facility; went in to use the bathroom, and found a 45 (one in the chamber) sitting on the back of the tank. :O

Seems one of the employees forgot to put it away when he was done.

Are you guys' laws in the L48 so onerous about CC that if someone sees it under the stall wall you're breaking the law? Holy crap!

I was at a training class and one of the students works with California Hwy Patrol. He said an officer put his weapon on the hook, and the trigger depressed on the hook. The firearm then continued to discharge and spin on the hook until the magazine was empty.

Holy Moly !! I've heard of "Glock leg", what's this called? "Glock auto-crapper"?

Are you guys' laws in the L48 so onerous about CC that if someone sees it under the stall wall you're breaking the law? Holy crap!

Your comment made me think. If a person sees your pistol under the crapper door and reports you -- can you then file charges against them for invasion of privacy for being a "Peeking Tom"?

i hadnt thought of this situation until i had to deal with it. what i ended up doing was folding my boxers kinda inside out over the gun and holster. its still concealed and theres very little opportunity for me to lose/forget it.

Its not called number 2 when you CCW, its called tactical crapping

Mine stays just fine in its supertuck.

I personally do not recommend leaving on a hook or back of toilet

Keep it in the holster, or in the crotch of your skibbies
+1--

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.