Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is silly in a since, but a serious question. What do you guys do with your weapon when you have to go number 2 in a public restroom. Do you take it out and lay it on a toilet paper holder?(risk forgetting it? I have done it with my portable work phone before.) Leave in your holster and not care if the guy next to you notices?

·
Super Moderator
22,196 Posts
This question has been asked so many times on this board.

Take it off and put it in your lap.

Wait until you get home.

Put it on the back of the toilet if there is room.

If you cant take off the holster easily then unholster it and keep it in your lap.

·
Registered
31,568 Posts
I always reply the same way to these threads (of which there are quite a few actually).

Isn't that what the hook on the back of the stall door is for?
I usually never elaborate, so some folks think I am being serious.

If open carry is not legal, then you must stay concealed or else you are comitting a no-no. I think most folks hide it inside their pants or underwear somehow, in between their knees.

·
Registered
18,141 Posts
I have seen people in youtube videos ( not actually taking a dump ) sit and re tighten their belt a bit around their knees, pushing their knees out to hold the pants up with the IWB holster still intact.

you can try it at home and see how it works. the gun never leaves your person so you don't forget it and it doesn't come out of the holster so you don't ND.

·
Super Moderator
22,196 Posts
I have seen people in youtube videos ( not actually taking a dump ) sit and re tighten their belt a bit around their knees, pushing their knees out to hold the pants up with the IWB holster still intact.

you can try it at home and see how it works. the gun never leaves your person so you don't forget it and it doesn't come out of the holster so you don't ND.
Never thought of that. Good idea!

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Its not called number 2 when you CCW, its called tactical crapping

Mine stays just fine in its supertuck.

I personally do not recommend leaving on a hook or back of toilet

Keep it in the holster, or in the crotch of your skibbies

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Its not called number 2 when you CCW, its called tactical crapping

Mine stays just fine in its supertuck.

I personally do not recommend leaving on a hook or back of toilet

Keep it in the holster, or in the crotch of your skibbies
LOL! I'm totally stealing that.

On topic, When I had my Uncle Mikes IWB, I took the whole rig out and set it on the TP roll holder. With my Supertuck, I remove my gun and put it on the TP roll holder and drop the drawers with holster still attached. When I'm done I reholster. Forgetting my gun is like forgetting to wipe.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts

This.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
I think id just wait till I got home. Im not too keen on some of the public restrooms and their "sanitary" stature!

·
Registered
768 Posts
I think id just wait till I got home. Im not too keen on some of the public restrooms and their "sanitary" stature!
LMAO...what if it is an..."emergency tactical crap"? :shock:;)

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'd not recommend the crotch of the skibbies method - I forgot my cell phone there last week (MY skibbies, not the OP's!). Upon drawer re-up I had one of the most WTF!!?? moments of my life. I'd hate to feel the effect of cold steel in the taint.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I'd not recommend the crotch of the skibbies method - I forgot my cell phone there last week (MY skibbies, not the OP's!). Upon drawer re-up I had one of the most WTF!!?? moments of my life. I'd hate to feel the effect of cold steel in the taint.
Eww... would that be considered @sse to mouth:mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
127,706 Posts
I clamp it in my teeth, pirate like! ;)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Man...to think I asked this question and didn't get roasted. Thank you gentlemen for your patience.

·
Premium Member
127,706 Posts
Man...to think I asked this question and didn't get roasted. Thank you gentlemen for your patience.

There is no such thing as a dumb question. Dumb answers on the other hand.... ;)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I don't do the doo in public. Except when I'm one fart away from having a messy blowout.

Other than that I save the aromatherapy for my ol lady.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts