Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first the meprolights, with the different color options green/green green/yellow and green/orange which is the front sight color and which is the rear sight color? what is the order of brightness?
what's the warrentys on the meps,pt's and truglo's?
also after you install them do you test fire it to make sure it's accurate? or do you use another method?
lastly if i mail the slide out priority mail which takes 3 days then 24hr turnaround and you priority mail it back then total time away from me would be 1 week?

thanks for answering
:D

·
Registered
9,959 Posts
Greens are in the front

Color from bright to low is green, orange and yellow.

The sights should last about 10-12 yrs depending on color. Truglu is something like a couple of months and the tritium should last about 10yrs.

I have a jig that I set to your stock sights and move the new ones to that position.

A week should be right.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for answering my questions. got one more for ya. i looking at the duracoat since the sights gotta come off anyway. i looked up lauer website and looked at the colors. can you tell me the difference between semigloss black (HK) and socom? also i see they have gunblue is that going to look like a blued gun? maybe it's my monitor but they look the same just black.

·
Registered
9,959 Posts
The hk is a little bit shiny. The Soccom is not as shiny and the gun blue, I have seen in real life and mimics what a blue would look like. Its hard to get the true colors on the internet becuase everyones monitor is just a littlebit different. I will say though the gun blue would look real nice on the xd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts