• Point of aim

• 6 O'clock hold

• You mean I have to keep my eyes open?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what site picture are you using with your XD?

I am finding that with my 9mm, [before I sent it for night sights] that with the factory sights my aim was to point of aim. a 6 hold made the shot placement too low.

Hows 'bout y'all?

do tell

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
My XD-40 is a slight bit below point of aim. Basicly I put the three dot in a row and then put the middle dot where I want the bullet to go.

mcb

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
I have mother issues,
so i use pictures of my mother as my target.

I just turn my head sideways, cross my eyes, and aim for the evil area between her two evil pictures. I always hit one of em.

But then the other one zaps me with her evil powers, so then I shoot that one too.
:twisted:

Just kidding, really she is as nice as a satanic oger can be on a good day. :twisted:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok.......

·
Registered
55 Posts
tec said:
I have mother issues,
so i use pictures of my mother as my target.

I just turn my head sideways, cross my eyes, and aim for the evil area between her two evil pictures. I always hit one of em.

But then the other one zaps me with her evil powers, so then I shoot that one too.
:twisted:

Just kidding, really she is as nice as a satanic oger can be on a good day. :twisted:
You're just having a bad day. :? :twisted: :? :twisted:

·
Registered
165 Posts
My service 40SW shoots point of aim at 40 feet with Sellier & Bellot 180 grain FMJ ammo. next week Ill shoot some winchester white box to see if it shoots differently but I pref. S&B.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts