Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that SIG's are loved by a lot of people around here.

Can anyone lead me to accessories for the mosquito? and can anyone around here help me with whether or not they sell replacement barrels... I posted once before and I got like one answer, if there is a place, where and how do I go about getting on. Also any other accessories available for the mosquito!

Sigs website does not even have much of anything for them, and they have been around for a while now.... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, cant find anything with a search...

right now i am try'n to become a member over there, but their system is soo weird, they havn't excepted me yet???? who knows... been 2 days now... i confirmed my email and still nothing...

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
What have you done to require a new barrel for a 22 rimfire?

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my uncle does not have access to the internet... he is interested in getting a threaded barrel for his... so he can get a "can" and I can not seem to find any info on my own... so I figured that I would try on here...

and for me... I want to see what other accessories there are out there for mine.. I dont want a can or a new barrel.. I'm more interested in the other accessories/ cosmetic changes

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Try Gemtech; think they sometimes have threaded barrells for around $150. Surely Sig would sell them since they sell a model with a threaded barrell; surely a parts fiche would show the threaded barrell and a part number.

Hope your Skeeter works better than mine. Three weeks old, 750 rounds through it, and now the slide will not lock back. Either the dealer fixes it or it goes back to Sig.

Good luck on your search for the threaded barrell.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is there a websit for gemtech? i have gone to i believe their home page... but not a list of products or atleast does not show mosquito barrels

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i found a replacemen on gemtechs site.. thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Glad you found it; thought I would have to apologize for giving bad information (didn't check the website only repeating info from another post). Below is why I thought you might buy a barrel directly from Sig.

Q:

Can I buy parts directly from the factory?A:

Yes, SIG SAUER, Inc. sells parts to retail customers as well as federally licensed dealers and distributors. Please call Customer Service for pricing, part numbers and delivery dates, at 603-772-2302.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts