Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys just wanted to get your opinion on this sig that i'm planning on getting today..sig sauer P6 in 9mm the price is 299.99 at my local dealer but i saw some for 269.00 but after shipping and ffl charges i still save 30 bucks and not waiting for it to arrive..anybody have any experience with them??are they good for ccw??thanks, here is pic that i found online..

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Good guns. There have been a million posts about this gun here. Try the search function and you'll find tons of info I bet.

-peace

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
great for ccw in a crossbreed supertuck, wearing mine right now

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
i bought one in feb or march. Yes they are good guns, very good value. I just put some new pachmayr rubber grips on mine its like a new gun now. Well the slide has holster wear, the aluminum frame is mint, still dark rich powder coat or whatever it is. The slide looks dry and thin finish. Some day i will moly resin it ... but its just a nighstand gun and range gun.

It would make a fine carry piece, i would replace the hammer spring to get off a better first shot, i carry my xd 45 compact, if i didnt have the XD i would carry the P6.

Arguably the best used value out there, you can get 9mm berretta for more and it might have better trigger, but i think its to long. I dont mind fat guns, 4 inch is right for carry for me though.

The inside of my p6 was very minty it clearly was cleaned and cared for or virtually never shot in 26 years since it was made. Just holser wear on the slide.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i decided to place one on layaway:) i was able to get the 1st pick of the litter.. he has atleast 8 , they come with 2mags the plastic case and a holster, its those police issue holsters i think, it will be my xmas gift for myself..

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
They are great. Really good shooters, and the majority of the ones that I have seen are in much better shape than the one you posted.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
I have been carrying my P6 since getting it a month or two ago. It's a nice little piece! The DA pull is hella hard, but not too bad with a little practice. I carry mine in a High Noon Split Decision, btw.

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
Mags are a bit scarce/expensive now aren't they?
mec gar mags i havent found yet, or factory sigs.

CDNN had them in winter/spring but i didnt order them quick enough.

you can get dubious promag brand mags.

I am just gonna make do with the 2 mags untill i can get factory or mec gar mags which i hear makes the american made sig mags you get when you purchase a new sig. I cant deal with iffy mags so i am just in a waiting game till some good ones show up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts