Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be trading a SIG P226 (9mm) with E2 grips for a SIG P290 + $400. I got my SIG 226 for $629 (after tax) and I am looking to flip the P290 as soon as I get it. Do you think I could get $300-$350 out of the P290? OR should I ask for more/less? I was hoping to get at least get a net $700 when it is all said and done, but if I can squeeze for more I will... I mean, who is going to turn down the chance to make a little more? :)

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Depending on the version of the P290RS, you can get a new one from Bud's for $365. Your price seems OK if the gun is in very good condition. If it's the 'Rainbow' version, you may have adjust that price.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
I bought a 290 a while back and didn't like the excessively long trigger pull, gave it to a dealer buddy in a bigger trade, and he's been trying to sell it for maybe 6 months now. I think he's asking 350 and it's the version with the laser.

They are not a very popular gun in a glut market, so I'd plan on not selling it fast and hope to get anything above 300.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts