Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
20,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking at a new C3....anyone have one?...care to share any info?

Thanks!!

And before anyone gets their panties in a wad....I realised after posting that it went in the wrong section....trying to get it changed.....

·
Registered
29,827 Posts
I'm actually looking at one right now; a local dealer has a used one with Crimson Trace grips for a rather reasonable price.

Everything I have read about them is favorable.

My only issues are cosmetic; I don't care for the Sig-ified slide or external extractor...

·
Banned
20,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They want about 875 otd for this one...new....I like the longer barrel and short grip....seems like a good fit for edc....but I'll probably have to sell the raptor....unless I do layaway....lol

·
Registered
29,827 Posts
The "CCO"--Concealed Carry Officer--configuration--a Commander slide in an Officer's frame--is usually considered one of the best carrying versions of the 1911.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I bought one during the free .22 special and I love it. My first and only (so far)1911. Great looking gun and not a single issue out of the box.

Carries good too though I usually stick with my LCR for conveniences sake.

And just so I don't waste an opportunity to post pics

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a Sig 1911 RCS Sport - very much like the C3. Had a lot of issues at first with FTE/FTF and Failure to return to battery, but after two trips to Sig - they seem to be worked out. Personally, I can' t recommend a Sig 1911 considering the issues I had with mine - didn't expect that from a $1K+ pistol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts