Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Well they said 20,000 troops were moved. Moved to where? Thats 400 troops per State if you look at it that way. I did not see any sources to the article or poll results from where they found the "DATA". Could be a Wolf crying Sheep there.

Something is up, gut feeling. I have tried to talk to family members about what I have read and think I am seeing. Encouraging family to prepare, but they will not listen. They blow the whole events taking place and say it has always been like this??? Whatever that means? I mean the Middle East is churning and I hope will melt into the middle of the Earth, but TIME WILL ONLY TELL.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I understand that people are unhappy and stuff is bad right now, but do I think we are going to have a civil war or something?

No. Stuff is a little different now and I don't think most of america is physically/mentally capable enough, let alone well enough equipped.

If this did happen though, which it very well could. The above was just my $.02. I think that just as the civil war members in the service would end up taking sides, as I can only hope most service members would not turn arms on fellow americans.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Scary to think this could happen within my lifetime. So much seems on edge. I keep my faith that america can resolve without the need for internal conflict, but i still keep prepared for the worst

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scary to think this could happen within my lifetime. So much seems on edge. I keep my faith that america can resolve without the need for internal conflict, but i still keep prepared for the worst
I tell my wife this all the time. I never thought I would live to see the United States come to this, but I do think we are going to see some kind of violence, and the various governments (federal, state, and local) will use it to impose martial law, confiscate guns, and impose their will by force.

Who knows if they will succeed. Perhaps divine intervention will save us in the end. Probably not. However, you can rest assured they have their plans drawn up, and they will do what they have to do.

I don't rely on American troops not being willing to kill fellow Americans. Cops kill people everyday with impunity. I think Soldiers will do it too, if ordered, and given justification. Also, if they suffer casualties at the hands of civilians, then they will certainly not care about common bonds of citizenship.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Take a look at history. It is bound to repeat itself. No government has lasted forever, and this one will not either. Sooner or later there will be a turnover, and then we start anew again. I think we are beginning to see it now.

I like that smoking monkey avatar! LOL

·
Registered
17 Posts
STiLtd683 said:
Is anyone else starting to see similarities between President Obama and Chancellor Palpatine?
Absolutely! Just grant temporary power for the greater good. I too fear the use of Martial Law after some "disaster" that would allow the Feds to use much more power than they should. We have a wonderful constitution. I say we just stick with that!

·
Registered
109 Posts
The more I think about it the more I realize how true it is. Both Obama and Palpatine have hazy histories...Few people knew of Palpatine before his power takeover and almost nothing is known about his childhood on Naboo. Sort of reminds me of Obama's on Hawaii. Ever hear of the border gun running issues that Obama sanctioned? Looks kind of like the blown up Separatist threat that Palpatine created. And the emergency powers! What about the Contingency orders that all Clone's were programmed with? Kinda looks a little bit like the U.S. troops that were being trained for civil unrest issues a few years ago. Look at the huge amount of SpecOps troops that are spread thin over in the Middle East. Sort of like the Clone Commando's that were deployed on planets all over the galaxy with little support. o_O

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is anyone else starting to see similarities between President Obama and Chancellor Palpatine?
IMHO, Obama is too much of a girly man to be a sith lord. I bet he couldn't build a light saber if his life depended on it. Geesh, he needs a teleprompter to even speak at his own birthday party!

Maybe Eric Holder, is the sith, but they always come in pairs, you know. Who is the apprentice and who is the master ... hmmm?

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The more I think about it the more I realize how true it is. Both Obama and Palpatine have hazy histories...Few people knew of Palpatine before his power takeover and almost nothing is known about his childhood on Naboo. Sort of reminds me of Obama's on Hawaii. Ever hear of the border gun running issues that Obama sanctioned? Looks kind of like the blown up Separatist threat that Palpatine created. And the emergency powers! What about the Contingency orders that all Clone's were programmed with? Kinda looks a little bit like the U.S. troops that were being trained for civil unrest issues a few years ago. Look at the huge amount of SpecOps troops that are spread thin over in the Middle East. Sort of like the Clone Commando's that were deployed on planets all over the galaxy with little support. o_O
Jeepers, is George Lucas writing the the stuff on the teleprompter .... maybe?

Help me obi-wan kenobe. You're our only hope!

·
Premium Member
12,144 Posts
IMHO, Obama is too much of a girly man to be a sith lord. I bet he couldn't build a light saber if his life depended on it. Geesh, he needs a teleprompter to even speak at his own birthday party!

Maybe Eric Holder, is the sith, but they always come in pairs, you know. Who is the apprentice and who is the master ... hmmm?

Obama is a willing pawn who dreams of being a Sith apprentice, but was rejected and hopes to earn his way into the master's good graces.

As for who's who, clearly George Soros is the master. He even looks like Palpatine if you threw a hooded cloak over him. I don't think the real apprentice has revealed himself yet. They're keeping him incognito until the stage is set for his big reveal as everything Obama should have been, but wasn't.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts