1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks like a rather crude copy of a crossbread or kholster. Glad you're happy with it, though! I hate that style metal clip. I had a holster with them and kept catching the clip under my nail which hurt like a mother! I like my MTAC and if you're patient, you can get decent deals on Comptac's ebay account.

·
Banned
744 Posts
Looks like a rather crude copy of a crossbread or kholster. Glad you're happy with it, though! I hate that style metal clip. I had a holster with them and kept catching the clip under my nail which hurt like a mother! I like my MTAC and if you're patient, you can get decent deals on Comptac's ebay account.
I second the Comp Tac MTAC. I like mine, its has a finished appearance, you can Seychelles the kydex out to fit other guns and it only takes about 5 days vs 40-50 days! Unacceptable by the way.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
403 Posts
I second the Comp Tac MTAC. I like mine, its has a finished appearance, you can Seychelles the kydex out to fit other guns and it only takes about 5 days vs 40-50 days! Unacceptable by the way.

Damn you auto correct!

·
Registered
120 Posts
will it fit a 4.5 xdm ?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Looks like a rather crude copy of a crossbread or kholster.
I see this quote on a lot forums and always have to laugh since both of these are copy's in their own right. Tucker Gun Leather makes the original hybrid holster that all of these other ones you see now days are copy's of. I know most of them are quality holsters to with some subtle differences, but it's still funny to see someone say it's a copy of a copy.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah Seychelles! That's a new one for " switch out." Heard it on Jersey shore I think!

Ha ha ha. Yeah....damn auto correct is f'ing wild sometimes.

Haha, oooh. I googled Seychelles since I've never heard of it and found that it's a small island somewhere out there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I see this quote on a lot forums and always have to laugh since both of these are copy's in their own right. Tucker Gun Leather makes the original hybrid holster that all of these other ones you see now days are copy's of. I know most of them are quality holsters to with some subtle differences, but it's still funny to see someone say it's a copy of a copy.
There are plenty of copies of a copy out there, not just in the gun world. Some happen to be better than the original. However, I get your point. I wasn't aware of Tucker being the original hybrid. You learn something everyday.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I love my Comp-Tac MTAC and I carry an XDm-40 4.5.
Love my MTAC also. Only had it a little under a week, but I'm already to the point where I don't even notice I'm wearing it. Great holster

·
Registered
329 Posts
There are plenty of copies of a copy out there, not just in the gun world. Some happen to be better than the original. However, I get your point. I wasn't aware of Tucker being the original hybrid. You learn something everyday.
I was not laughing at or chiding you, I was more just laughing because I see it all the time. It's just funny to me. :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts