Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had ordered a Blackhawk Serpa for my XD40sc the other day. I had mistakenly ordered the left hand holster rather than the right. When it arrived today, I saw my mistake and called Optics Planet to see what could be done.

The customer service rep with whom I spoke worked with me to fill out and print prepaid shipping labels and documents to return the holster that I mistakenly ordered and placed an order for the correct holster with all shipping covered by them.

I was delighted with the professionalism and desire to solve the problem that the CSR showed and the resolution was all I could have hoped for. Kudos to Optics Planet for this...they've got a long-term customer in me based on my first order and experience with them.

FH

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
Nice to hear a story about excellent CS. Sounds like Optics Planet gets "it". It being the fact that a satisfied customer will most often tell others about them & buy from them in the future.

Kudos to them!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
flatbush_harry- We're glad that you had a great shopping experience with us. Please do me a favor and head over to our Facebook page and message me the name of the customer service rep you spoke with. Thank you

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
flatbush_harry- We're glad that you had a great shopping experience with us. Please do me a favor and head over to our Facebook page and message me the name of the customer service rep you spoke with. Thank you
I shall indeed, and a tip of the hat to Michael C. for his professionalism and quality of customer service on my behalf!

FH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts