Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am thinking of trading my HK p2000sk 9mm w/ns on a XDM. What are your thoughts? I have alot of money in the HK and it is a awsome CCW gun, buy the more I see the XDM the more I like them.

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Don't do it!!!! Especially now!!! Save for it.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Felt the same way but I sold my Millenium pro PT140 + cash for a new XDm. I dont regret it at all but I wouldnt sell my HK if I had one, I would save.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
So I am thinking of trading my HK p2000sk 9mm w/ns on a XDM. What are your thoughts? I have alot of money in the HK and it is a awsome CCW gun, buy the more I see the XDM the more I like them.
I would not exactly call the XD(M) a CCW gun, though you could probably carry it the larger capacity grip makes harder to conceal. If there is any other way to get a XD(M) and keep the HK that is the route I would take.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I'd say don't do it. The guns you're talking about are very different.

The HK is a good CCW gun and the XDm is really a service/gaming gun. XDm is built for accuracy and capacity and isn't all that easy to conceal - I'd save up or trade another service-sized gun for it since there's overlap there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
True, about the HK and CCw, I really don't carry it much I prefer my sig P250. I could trade my FNP9 and my PT111 9mm.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Personally, I consider H&K to be one of the more overrated and defineately overpriced pistols on the market.

ranburr

·
Registered
639 Posts
I didn't even stop long enough to read trade what for what.

Don't trade.

If you own it and it goes boom, keep it. Save for what you want or sell your TV, nothing good on these days anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts