Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please excuse the pun.

I've been wanting a P238 for a long time and found someone local selling a lightly used P238 scorpion plus a stealthgear iwb holster for $475. I was able to get him down to $425. What do you guys think? Good deal? I'm having some pre-buyer remorse. New ones look like they go for around $550 and regular P238s are going for $450. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Do it. I've got a P238 Xtreme and it's fantastic. $425 is a great deal!

And you should always pull the trigger on a gun you are looking at. Just make sure it's unloaded and pointed in a safe direction first.

Reactions: ZanderMan

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
The scorpions are my favorite looking sigs. Not sure why I felt the need to tell you that lol but I say yes. If it is in fact lightly used, you're doin good.

·
Registered
423 Posts
It’s a good deal. Those holsters aren’t cheap. I don’t have a P238 but I have it’s bigger brother the P938 that I love.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
It’s a good deal. Those holsters aren’t cheap. I don’t have a P238 but I have it’s bigger brother the P938 that I love.
This is also relevant. Doesn't mean you'll like the holster or not but seems everyone that gets one it becomes their new favorite rig.

Most of them seem to creep up towards 100 bucks new.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
The tribals add a couple hunnert fps

Reactions: OKcherokee
1 - 8 of 8 Posts